Thursday 30 October 2008

Day 30 of 365: Coincidentally...Red


I did a double-take when I heard the music and saw what was outside of our window. Nearly November and still peddling creamy goodness!! In fact, it made me think of a card I sent a friend a couple months back...

"As Jen heard the distorted tones of 'Teddy Bears Picnic' drifting through the bedroom window, she realized she was caught in the ultimate female dilemma...to carry on making love to her man, or chase after the ice cream van."

I voted the ice cream van, hands down.

The lithium batteries died on the camera as soon as I snapped this one from the window, so it was my only choice in piccy for the day. It also happens to be red...just like the Thursday Theme.

It's going to be a very busy Friday. I'm not sure if I will even be able to get new batteries, let alone have much time to post another before the wedding. We'll have to see...stay tuned. Pasta mess tomorrow night anyway at Em & Daz's...mmm!

2 comments:

martinek2b said...

Good Luck tomorrow Megan! I know everything will come together and be absolutley beautiful for you. Can't wait to see the pictures and read about you day!!!

Helen said...

How much ice cream can he possibly be selling when it's nearly November?!?!

Happy Wedding! :)