Thursday 2 October 2008

Day 2 of 365: Forecast is Calling for...Yes.



If by yes, I mean 'all of the above.' If you click on the photo or look closely, you can see the rain. It called for rain yesterday and it was sunny...and today it was supposed to be sunny, but then a large, ominous looking cloud suddenly appeared and chose to piss it down just before my walk. Boo, rain. This photo was taken after Matt's dad dropped by and we couldn't believe the sun was beating down and the second shower seemed to come from nowhere! I'm pretty certain the neighbors also might have thought I was casing out their houses for later.

Dear Neighbors,

Don't mind me. I'm American.

Love, Meg





I'm adding this photo just for funsies. We have been up early every day this week and this was taken today around 7:30pm. He was simply exhausted and although he didn't intend to fall asleep, he couldn't fight it any longer. I know that makes two photos for the day, but I couldn't resist sharing this precious Kodak moment. I love this man!!

3 comments:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

Andy says that if you are going to live in England you have to spell Neighbours correctly! You can't leave the 'u' out anymore. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Just wanted you to know that
I was checking out your blog. Hope you are having fun and I hope ya'll can get married soon so you can get back to work..I know you miss it!

Kaysi J.

Unknown said...

very nice, i want to get a new camera and do the project!