Wednesday 1 October 2008

Intro to Me

Hiya! I just moved to the UK exactly two months ago from the US to join my British fiancé. I'm originally from Columbus, Ohio, although I lived in North Carolina for the last two years where I taught primary school.

I've been looking for ways to occupy my time (until after I'm married / can work) and since I'm always carrying around my little Kodak camera and snapping pictures like a stinkin tourist, I figured I may as well make use of my photos and do a 365 project to journal my first year in the UK.

I hope you'll come back from time to time and leave comments as you please. xx

2 comments:

MrsJenR said...

Hey Meg! Can't wait to see what you do with your blog, you are so creative and witty =) I will keep stopping back to check in, have fun!

- Jen

(aka...your US Poodle Puff ;)

Meg said...

You can leave comment whether or not you have an account. Just tick the Name/URL bubble and type a first name to leave me a comment.

Thanks! xx