Monday 27 October 2008

Day 27 of 365: Hail...But Not to the Queen


Woke up this morning to sunny skies and then...out of nowhere...the showers came.

Ah, but England wasn't going to let me down. Not today...


It also managed to HAIL within the SAME hour I took the last photo (oopsie on the slight reflection). Click on the photo to see the little hail "pebbles" in the road. I guess 'so much for my walk.'

Get this as well -- they're forecasting snow for this week sometime as well. Matt commented that we may just have a "white wedding." Eek! No way! I've been monitoring weather.co.uk for the past 5 days on the 10-day forecast to see what they project for Saturday. It has changed every day from sunny, to partly sunny...to windy, to rainy...so I really don't know what to expect. Right now it says only a 10% chance of precipitation, but that could change in the next 8 hours.

What's next anyway...LOCUSTS?!

No comments: