Sunday 19 October 2008

Day 19 of 365: Submersed


Thanks to Christine (no, really...THANK YOU, CHRISTINE <-- shout out, hehe) I have been completely consumed for the last 36 hours reading this book. When we first began our chats on MSN after going through our visa dramas on UKY, she asked if I had read the book and although the dinky local library didn't have it, she didn't give up and sent me a copy instead -- which is awesome!!

It is, in fact, a really good book and I haven't been able to put it down for very long since I started it -- one of those books where you're drawn in and feeling like you're one of the characters. Emma is borrowing it off me next and Matt may have a little read as well. The movie is due out in the states in the next month and then won't hit the UK until December.

If you haven't read it already...GET A COPY!!

Nothing else to report today as this pretty much covered the span of my Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

I am SO SO happy you are liking it! That is now three people that I have told to read it who are completely 'submersed' in it. Now you will have to continue on with New Moon, Eclipse & Breaking Dawn. When I saw your comment on Facebook that you were submersed I thought you meant in your Visa but was hoping you meant in Twilight! hehe It is also funny because my Daily Blog was about it yesterday also! :)

martinek2b said...

I wish I have time to read books... maybe I will check it out in 18 years or so :) You better get all the reading while you can... because there won't be much time for that once the babies start coming ;)~