Tuesday 28 October 2008

Day 28 of 365: Walk This Way


I've been practicing a little every day to make sure I don't trip and fall Saturday. You can't even see them under my dress, which is a shame because I love the look. The original ankle straps that were on the shoes when I bought them were uncomfortable, so they have been replaced by ribbon instead. I just hope the ground isn't too soft when we go to take photos at the Priory ruins.


Oh, and it started to snow tonight just after 5pm. I've barricaded myself in the front room of the flat with the heater. It's 34 degrees at the moment and I'm avoiding opening the door to the front room for fear I will turn into an icicle. I suppose this isn't really cold for England, but having just spent the past 2 years in North Carolina, it's cold for me.




Anyone wanna make me an afghan blanket?

4 comments:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

*LOVE* the shoes! You are much braver then I am... I would fall on my face with them but I am sure you will be fine.. lol

It is right at around 32 here in Westhoughton and although I haven't been watching outside it did call for some flurries tonight.

MrsJenR said...

I love the shoes! Great idea with the ribbon, it looks really cute. I dont blame you for hating the cold - I am not ready for another Ohio winter....hopefully its my last!

Callie said...

that is so funny. I hadn't even thought about the ground being soft, but I was totally poking holes and trying not to fall over during pics. The things we do to look good...

Elynor said...

So jealous of all the snow! We haven't had any in Leeds. :(