Thursday 23 October 2008

Day 23 of 365: ...Get Yer Hurr Did


However, unlike Missy...I did not "put my thang down, flip it, and reverse it." No, none of that nonsense. But I did go with Emma, bling-bling tiara in hand, to see/discuss my wedding "hurr-doo" for next weekend. This is my backup tiara in case the one I am borrowing doesn't fit well with my dress.

I have to admit, I felt a little silly purchasing it in BHS this week. Not because I didn't like it, but because as a little girl, my mom always refused to get me silly little costume jewelry-type tiaras or the little plastic high-heeled shoes sold in the toy section at Kmart. I don't even think I showed interest in any of it, really. I never went through any phase where I wanted that or "jellies" or anything of the like. Although now, I must admit, I feel a little bit "princess-like" when I put it on. I wanted something simple, yet sparkly...and this definitely fits the bill. Can't wait to see how it looks next Saturday...when I "work it" of course

1 comment:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

It's your inner child coming out! :)