Thursday 16 October 2008

Day 15 of 365: Blustery Day


This tree stands right outside our front window and every day I have been watching this branch become more and more visible as leaves fall to the ground below. The sky leaves little to be desired, but I do love this time of year. In the States, this is the perfect season for tailgating and cook-outs...or better yet, HAY RIDES!!! I miss those. The past couple days though, I've stayed in. I'm completely unmotivated to go on my little walks. I don't mind cold weather, and I don't mind cloudy skies...but I do miss the sun.

Instead of walks, I've been able to keep myself busy with my usual social networking standbys and THIS. It's actually quite fun. Anyway, hoping for a little bit of sun tomorrow (especially on the way to "fat camp")...and a lot more funny. :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Not another "blustery day." Did Owl lose his house again?