Friday 1 October 2010

Y3 - 1/365: Trust Fall


Ryan and I have this game that he invented where he will pull himself to standing position on any random piece of furniture, peek to see that I am behind him, and then the little daredevil just flings his arms out in front of himself and FALLS backward. Sometimes it's into my waiting arms and sometimes he catches me off guard and bounces onto his rump, but it all gets the same reaction from him -- a huge ear-to-ear grin and occasionally a fit of laughter.

Just a short one tonight as I'm revising a bit for the Life in the UK test tomorrow afternoon in Wolverhampton. Everyone keeps saying how easy it is, but I don't want to take any chances, so I'm reviewing everything I can while a certain tiny someone is fast asleep.

Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Good luck on your test!!

You've got a daredevil on your hands for sure. How fun and nerve-wracking at the same time.

Meg said...

Seriously. No. Fear.