Saturday 23 October 2010

Y3 - 23/365: Yabba-Dabba-Do!


I spent most of the morning sifting through the paperwork I have been saving up over the past two years to submit for my ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) application. I had fully intended on sending it off at the beginning of the month, 28 days before my current visa was due to expire, but life happened so here we are with the app still in our hands, but nearly complete and ready to go out before Tuesday next week. I even downloaded a passport photo app for my phone as Matt and I have to submit photos of ourselves along with our current passports so a visa vignette can be made.

I loathe the passport photo booths here and I'm pretty certain I can take a much clearer picture on my own at a fraction of the cost.

Once we had that sorted it was business as usual with our little cruiser.

He is on fire! His Nan and Grandad had stopped by only briefly this afternoon to pick up something left behind when they looked after him on Thursday, and Ryan was more than happy to show off his new moves. He's really taking care now to take proper flat steps instead of his Flintstones-twinkle-toes move he was doing before.

The best part was he did his first steps TO Daddy...AND I captured the moment with a photo!! He really is so proud of himself, and so are we!

No comments: