Sunday 3 October 2010

Y3 - 3/365: Skin the Bunny!


"Skin the bunny!" was the phrase that was always said in my house when our parents would undress us as kids to get us in pajamas or other clothes. I assume it's because with your arms up in the air they represent rabbit ears and when a shirt  is pulled over the head it represents skinning a bunny, I guess. So, out of sheer habit I have been saying this to Ryan as I tell him to lift his arms. The cutest bit of all is that now I have caught Matt on occasion saying "skin the bunny" to Ryan as well.

Oh, and get this...he slept through AGAIN!!

He did wake only briefly around half-four so I did nurse him then, but he was still back down until almost 8am. Still, I do hope he's back into sleeping longer stretches. Plus, he's no longer in Mommy and Daddy's room where he can get woken up by our sleeping noises.

No comments: