Saturday 1 October 2011

Y4 - 1/365: And The Beat Goes On...


Ryan joined me in bed early this morning, but since he didn't kick and struggle, I let him stay. However, this meant he was ready to be awake by 7 o'clock on the dot. I did my best to delay him, but he was wide awake and ready to head downstairs.

Judging by the empty space for Matt next to me, I soon realised he must have fallen asleep downstairs, so we did our best to keep quiet as long as possible. His demand for milk was quickly met to keep his whimpering down and we both sat together in the dark watching Peppa Pig and series-linked recordings of Raa Raa while Daddy slept on the sofa next to us -- clearly undisturbed.


Matt managed to carry on sleeping with as little interruption as possible while Ryan and I played all sorts of things together like puzzles, cars, catching-the-ball, and singing.

Now that I am back to work...even for just a few days a week, I sure value our time together.

No comments: