Friday 7 October 2011

Y4 - 7/365: Patience is a Virtue



This is just how I like to spend my REAL Fridays...cuddling with my little guy! I'm thinking he has some more teeth coming because he's been ultra-clingy recently and has constantly had his hands in his mouth. I didn't mind though because I try to cherish this time until he reaches the stage where he feels his parents are silly and don't understand him.


Upon his return, Matt brought with him a Fisher Price car ramp he had picked up at Toys R Us on his way home from work.

Ryan has been using a tree (that allows you to roll down a plastic ball) and he's been putting his cars through even though they really don't go well together. So Matt vowed to get him a garage with ramps as soon as I got my next paycheck. He couldn't even wait to buy it him until Christmas, and selfishly I couldn't wait to put it together once he was back!

Who is this toy for again?!

No comments: