Monday 20 September 2010

Year 2 Day 355: My Confession


I forgot to take a photo of my son today.

::GASP!::

Well, let me rephrase that...I fully intended on taking a photo. Since Ryan is 9 months old, as of yesterday, I wanted to do his 9-month photo in an outfit we recently picked up for him at Tesco. He's starting to outgrow many of his clothes so we're trying to slowly replace bits of what he has with 9-12 month options (even though trousers in that size are WAY too long at the moment).

There was a prop, in particular, that I was hoping to include in the photo but it slipped our minds to remember to get it tonight -- so I've decided to postpone the photo until tomorrow. In doing so, I had held out all day for that photo and before I had realised, it was time to get our little bunny bathed and in bed.

So I give you, my readers...Ryan's shoes.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

At least they are cute shoes, right?!

You only have 10 days left of year two... are you going to go for a 3rd year of 365 blogging?

Unknown said...

And what cute shoes! I can imagine that he will look the same in them!

Meg said...

As of now, I am still carrying on with a year 3. I like the idea that I can look back and I have something for every day for the past 2 years. :-)

Brianna said...

As a loyal reader, that's exactly what I was hoping you'd say. Plus, I love when you talk "UK talk"; it totally makes me giggle.