Thursday 8 October 2009

Year 2 Day 8: Lather, Rinse, Repeat


I finally broke down and forced myself into purchasing more shampoo and conditioner today. Previously I had been surviving on two giant 800 ml bottles of TRESemme'...maybe since January even, but they are both bone-dry now. It even got to the point that putting a bit of water inside "to extend the life" of the contents was no longer effective.

Unfortunately, Morrison's didn't have the size of TRESemme' I was looking for and I simply cannot justify spending £3.65 on one skinny little bottle (x2) when I recall getting the previous 'economy-sized' ones on offer for something like £3/each. So, I bit the bullet and bought some cheapo Alberto Balsam crap. It smells lovely, but isn't as effective in the deep-cleansing department. Since beggars can't be choosers, you can't really argue with £1 per bottle.

No comments: