Saturday 22 January 2011

Y3 - 114/365: The One I Love Best


I couldn't be more pleased with how much Ryan enjoys his books. He's forever bringing me a book to read, and then another, and then the first one again, and again, and again. I can usually get through 2-3 pages before he's ready to move on to the next one and sometimes he even lets me finish one completely.

One of his favourites downstairs at the moment is called 'This Little Baby' and we got it from his 12-month development check in a canvas bag. There is a mirror at the back of the book that he enjoys snogging as he can see a reflection of himself. I've tried many times to get a decent photo of him in action and tonight I was in luck!!

Each page starts out, 'This little baby...' and it says what that baby is doing, such as playing with toys or saying hello. The last page reads 'And this little baby is the one I love best!'

It couldn't be more true!!

No comments: