Friday 17 December 2010

Y3 - 78/365: I Feel Like Dancin, Dancin


A play tent...what I always wanted as a kid and I only had to wait thirty-one years to have one of my very own for my son. I actually naively thought I'd be able to play with it too, but I misjudged the size of the doorway vs the size of my ass...yeah, not happening.

It reminds me of when I was a kid and went to COSI (science museum in Columbus, Ohio) and I wanted SO bad to go into "big" kid's space because they had the ball pit and tunnels you could climb through. Because I was under the height requirement I was never allowed in and instead was stuck in "little" kid's space where all they did was paint faces and pet baby chicks and turtles. How excited then was I when I finally reached the "height allowed" only to have my hopes and dreams crushed that I STILL couldn't go in because although I was only JUST tall enough...I was now TOO OLD, at an ancient 15 years of age!

Took me long enough!


Later, Matt and I were playing some things like CBeebies' winter song and Teddy Bears Picnic on YouTube to see if we could get Ryan to bust a move. Music comes on and his body seems to tell him he just HAS to dance -- which is SO cute to watch!



In other news...Ryan is warming up to the Peeka Pod though. He's crawled inside several times already today. I just hope he enjoys it as much as I knew I would have.

No comments: