Thursday 13 November 2008

Day 44 of 365: Organized Chaos


I've been working on our 'Thank You' cards and it's really making me miss all my usual scrap-booking supplies like my Elmer's Rubber Cement and my Cutter Bee scissors. I've also forgotten to bring my setters for my little eyelet embellishments...and my Zig pens!

*sigh*

In other news...Matt seems to have "the lurg" (as he likes to refer to it). Last night he started complaining of a runny nose and he has been coughing and sneezing like crazy. I let him sleep in a bit later today because I knew he didn't feel well. As he sits here with me now, doped up on Nurofen Plus from this afternoon and Lemsip Max, my own eyes are beginning to water.

Luckily, this has not dampened his dedication to Call of Doody Duty 4.

*insert heavy gunfire here*

2 comments:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

Is that your handwriting? My goodness that is beautiful! :)

Meg said...

Haha, it's a sickness. Along with my UKY addiction, I also need a support group for that as well. :-P Thanks.