Monday 10 November 2008

Day 41 of 365: Decisions...


We did a brief, 15-minute shopping excursion at Aldi tonight since we were running out of options for dinner. We were down to a strudel, 4 potato waffles, an expired ham joint and a tub of butter...so shopping was inevitable. Now the freezer is nice and full, once again with yumminess to at least last the rest of the week -- plus, we have a "fresh" bag of frozen veggies...WITHOUT PEAS!!!

If only Matt could decide now what to have for tea...

Also, I have this photo from yesterday that I still wanted to share...look what my sweetheart got me...


He shared two of his with me...'LOVE' and 'MY PAL.' I'm so glad he's my pal. :-P

P.S. Wedding Photos have been uploaded...FINALLY...so CLICK HERE (if you haven't seen them yet)!! Just click on the main photo of Matt and I or the link below the main picture that says 'pics.'

2 comments:

Callie said...

yall should really look into "fresh" fresh veg. You know, keep the scurvy away and all... :)

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

aawwwwww :)