Monday 13 June 2011

Y3 - 256/365: Ryan's 30-Day-Shred


Forget Jillian Michaels...at least that is what Ryan intends for me to do. In a pretty assertive way he decided to show me his version of push-ups!

Seriously, I'm at a loss for what to do. I can't do it while he's napping because hopping all around downstairs shakes the unstable floorboards. Matt suggests to simply do it when he's awake and in the room with me...yeah right! I doubt Matt has endured jumping-jacks with a 23 lb toddler hanging from the bottom of his t-shirt, nor has he had to fight said toddler off his 5 lb weights when doing squats. Most importantly...push-ups are hard enough on a pair of already weak wrists without extra "luggage" on one's back.

I guess my little guy just wants me to feel the burn...and boy, did I!

No comments: