Saturday 28 August 2010

Year 2 Day 332: Britannia Park


I only first tried Ryan in the park swing around 3 1/2 months, but he didn't have enough core balance just yet and I didn't feel it safe for him to be flopping around in something that doesn't look entirely safe for infants to begin with. I have honestly put it off over and over so that Matt could be a part of his first time on the park swings, but most nights he is knackered when he gets home from work so today we just went for it!


As you can see, it was a big hit and he did really well to balance. I think it was well-worth the wait!

Now, I can't wait for the day when he asks if we can go to the park to swing!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

So those are the swings you were telling me about. They do look quite a bit different than ours. Ryan doesn't seem to mind though!