Thursday 19 August 2010

Year 2 Day 323: Readyyyyy...SMILE!!


No? No smile? Okay, how about now...smile now? No. Hmm. Alright...what if I dangle this really smile-worthy set of measuring cups in front of your face? No dice.


I see. Well then.

This is what I get for not taking his 8-month photo out in the garden earlier today when I planned. I put it off because I figured I could set it up later after we returned from the baby clinic. I should have known that with how weather in this country goes...it was going to rain. And rain it did! We didn't even get to stop on the way back through the park to swing on swings because it started then. Thankfully we're so close to the park. But as a result, tonight's photo was taken before a simple tea of egg on toast, where Ryan's portion  was just little toast 'soldiers.'

Little Man is really stretching out! Although we didn't measure his length today, when I laid him on the scales I had to readjust him because he was nearly falling off the one end and I place him the same way every time.

Once his nappy was back on and I was dressing him, the health visitor came back over to give me his red book and reported he now weighs 17 lbs 12 oz. His weight is moving back up the centile chart which means that Baby-Led Weaning is really paying off because he's actually starting to purposefuly ingest more food now. I'm so proud of my little munchkin!

No comments: