A daily photo-blog of my life as an American transplanted in the UK.
Wednesday, 11 November 2009
Year 2 Day 42: All The Cool Kids Are Doing It
As if there was any doubt what would be burning into the screen tonight on Xbox -- HA! Trust that my husband has made sure to point out to me just how many of his online friends (and it's looking to be about 98% easily) are currently playing Modern Warfare 2. Perhaps the remaining 2% are on a potty break? It's the only thing that could possibly make any logical sense.
It was so full at one point that the servers were jammed and he and his mates resorted to calling one another via mobile to confirm if they were going to join each others' party to play as soon as they were able.
After two and a half years in a long-distance relationship, I packed my life of 29 years into 21 boxes and moved to England to marry and be with my husband, Matt. Now I'm reveling in the youth of my 30s in Great Britain, supply-teaching in primary schools near Birmingham and enjoying newlywed life, being a mommy, and all the surprises they bring!