Friday 29 June 2012

Y4 - 273/365: Brum & Back


A late-morning trip on the train led us to the city centre to meet up with fellow expat buddies, Stacy and Erin. Ryan is always up for a ride on the train, so he didn't need any convincing and I love having an occasional day off for a somewhat impromptu meet-up with my lovely American ladies. I'm thinking another proper meet-up is in the cards.


After we parted ways, Ryan and I stopped in The Entertainer toy shop before heading back to the station. There he spotted this Melissa & Doug activity where you have to match the coloured pegs with the colour in the picture. I wanted to get him one in the past so with this one marked down in price I just couldn't pass it up. I have a feeling this will be a new favourite to take to Nana & Grandad's!

No comments: