Tuesday 5 June 2012

Y4 - 249/365: Mommy-on-the-Go


I had a day out on my own -- very odd. I've been in  desperate need of some new jeans and I have tried both the New Look at Merry Hill and Matalan without success. I have known there was a bigger New Look in Walsall so I had planned a trip out with Ryan this morning, until Matt suggested I take the train on my own just before Ryan went down for his nap and he would pick me up as soon as Ryan was awake.

So, off I went.

I was not only able to get the jeans I needed, but popped in to Peacocks and found a few items to try on at home to see how they looked (in a normal mirror). One of the things I bought was a black a-line skirt with some white detailing at the bottom. I don't know how I feel about it so I'll get a second opinion in Matt.

In addition to the clothes, I stopped in Smyth's toy shop and found a few small things for Ryan...some new markers, a sticker book, and a find-the-picture book with Elmo. Here he is with Daddy finding the pictures in the bedtime scene.

No comments: