Friday 29 January 2010

Year 2 Day 121: These Eyes


I cannot stress enough how much I adore my little guy's baby blues! I know it's impossible to tell from this photo since our lampshades give a yellow tint to the room, but his eyes are the prettiest shade of blue at the moment. I suspect they will end up Matt's colour rather than my own dull brown, but blue was just what I was hoping for.

In the meantime, if anyone has any photoshop advice on how to bring out the real life colour in photos such as this, I would appreciate it. I tried using a cooling filter, but it was just too washed out. So, let's hear it, experts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad says go to photo filter looks like a circle. On the bottom right hand side. And hit the blue and it will make the pic a cooler color or choose red and it will make it warmer.