Friday 8 January 2010

Year 2 Day 100: Where Has the Week Gone?



Sometimes we like to hold hands during a feed. It's theraputic for us both. But mostly, I have to keep Ryan's scratch mits on, or else he will end up with little pink and red scratch marks down his adorable little cheeks. I can't believe how itty bitty his hands are! Look at them!! SQUEEEE!

And who wants this scratched up anyway?



Yeah, I didn't think so.

I spent the larger portion of my day both napping and watching someone nap. Suffice it to say, the day itself has absolutely flown, much like the week. I'm so glad I have my personal entertainment to keep me occupied!

To those who have commented for more Ryan pics, I'm more than happy to oblige. To be fair, I didn't want to overdo it and have people think it was all I was going to post...but then again, he has been the one person I have consistently been around for nearly the past 3 weeks. It's kind of hard not to take a photo.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Yes, yes! Please more pictures! Sooooo cute!

Smocha said...

He's so adorable!

Kim said...

I love your pictures of the little guy! He's so cute!! Although, the one of the cat stealing the chicken was pretty funny too!