Sunday 29 March 2009

Day 180 of 365: Three for Three!


This is amazing! Three sun-shiney days in a ROW!! I love it! And I've been so incredibly fascinated with clouds lately. Today they were a bit flat and ran in lines across the sky. I made Matt take a detour into Brierley Hill to get this photo. I've driven past several times in the last week and observed what a brilliant photo-op this was with the open view of the mountainous horizon...but alas, the picture really does it no justice. Plus, I think there was a fleck of something on the camera lens that I didn't realise was there until we were on our way back.

If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you can see the farthest set of hills, which I believe to be Clent Hills. Then, from Clent, you can actually see as far as the Welsh border into the foothills of the Cambrian Mountains!

I love that Spring has finally "sprung" here in the UK!!

1 comment:

kel said...

Nice shot! I could use some sun here! love your blog!