Tuesday 10 March 2009

Day 161 of 365: SGB to SBJ


I try to keep my camera in check for the most part -- more so recently with my regular encounters with public transportation. However, today was an exception and I could not control myself any longer. As I got on my connection at Smethwick Galton Bridge I nearly had retna-burn from the bright orange haze of hair-sprayed hair sitting to my left. Of course, I casually sat facing the opposite direction to help keep myself from staring. Once we arrived at Stourbridge Junction I snuck my Kodak out of my pocket and snapped this photo to prove I wasn't making it up.

5 comments:

sevans said...

That is outrageous!

The New Mrs. C said...

That hair is insane! lol

Valerie said...

Wow... That's all I can say.

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

OMG! That is the craziest thing I have EVER seen. What in the World???? I am shocked. lol

Meg said...

You guys didn't even get to see it up close. The trajectory of the frizz was massive!!