Saturday 21 March 2009

Day 172 of 365: What's New Pussycat?


I'm in love! This is Sky, Lyndsey's new 9-week-old Blue Persian, who was originally thought to be a 'he' but has since been confirmed by the vet, to an accuracy of 90%, that it is in fact a 'she.' And let me just say...she...is...gorgeous. I was warned from the beginning that my bag and pockets would be checked for signs of smuggling upon my departure.

I really had to talk myself out of trying.

Seriously. Too. Cute.

BTW...more photos on my facebook.

2 comments:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

SSOOOOO very cute! Can not wait for the pictures on facebook!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi :). It was sp cool to stumble upon your blog because I am also an American who moved to England (Staffordshrie), so I can relate (also to the whole diet thing). I like your blog.