Wednesday 18 July 2012

Y4 - 292/365: How to Draw Nana & Gran-Grah


After being requested to draw a picture of Nana (based on some earlier drawings Ryan was making), he then began to instruct me on how to draw his Grandad...

"First you draw a cir-uhl (circle)."


"Then some eyes and a mou (mouth)."


"I draw two weg (legs)."


"And one arh (arm)..."



"...and TWO arh (arms)! Wook, Mommy! Nana & Gran-Grah hoh (hold) haah (hands)."

Can I just point out how OVER. THE. MOON. I am that my 2.5 year old child can draw a PERSON!! I'm sure this is developmentally appropriate and all, but nothing with him will ever cease to amaze me. Like I mentioned, he actually had drawn some before I started snapping photos, but believe it or not I didn't have my camera on me and ready so I set up another scenario to draw some more people.

I'm thoroughly impressed!

No comments: