Friday 4 February 2011

Y3 - 127/365: So Grown Up!


I look at my "little" boy sometimes and wonder how it is that he manages to look so grown up?! He swiped my mobile this afternoon to play with the Toddler Lock, which he LOVES, and just standing there he was standing so still and he was so focused he didn't seem like my kid!


I suppose it's good that I have my camera and daily photos to reference back on, but is it too much to ask for this little guy to just slow down a bit because I can hardly remember what he was like now as a newborn! Soon he won't be quite so little.

1 comment:

Crazy Lady said...

They grow up so fast. I look at my 4 year old and wonder what happened to that sweet baby I could cuddle as much as I wanted. 4 year old boys don't cuddle like 4 month old ones! lol But, as much as I miss the baby, I like the 4 year old too ;-D