Sunday 1 January 2012

Y4 - 93/365: The Aftershock?


Oh wow! Is that a face or what?!


Most of this was a "fake" cry/whinge (the hint in the first photo being where he is peeking at me with one eye to see that I am watching). It seemed he was upset that on of his Thomas trains wouldn't stay on the track and it took a bit of my questioning to discover this. Afterwards, I suggested if he wanted help, he needed to ask for it with his words so I would know.

So this second photo is him asking me (with a residual whimper), "Mama, how-p (help)."


Off and on today, since I had been awake from my lie-in anyway, he has been a bit more whimpery than usual and a little more short-tempered. We think this might be a bit to do with how cruddy he felt yesterday -- an "aftershock" as I like to think of it.

However, once dinner was over at Auntie Emma & Uncle Daz's, he was quite happily playing alongside his favourite cousin...on her new, posh, trampoline!


"I hear Peppa Pig!! OMG! Is that Peppa Pig?! Get off here, we're gonna miss the intro!!"


I guess he's kinda back to normal...little weirdo.

1 comment:

Kee Kee said...

you need to save that top pick to show his girl friends someday :)