Thursday 6 August 2009

Day 310 of 365: Special Delivery!!


Gorgeous red sunset photo tonight with my new 14 mega-pixel HD Kodak!! It wasn't supposed to be delivered until tomorrow, but I spotted the delivery truck this morning and nearly pounced on the delivery man when he knocked on the door!

The 5 mega-pixel Kodak (which I have had since 2004) has been dropped one too many times and we decided that with little one on his way in December, it would be a good investment to get a new camera. The best part is we got it out of the catalog at a really decent price and can make small payments on it until I am back at work in September and we can just clear the balance.

One of my favourite features is that it does auto-stitching for panoramic shots...such as this:


Although, chances are you will have to click on the photo to see much detail. I wasn't going for anything with this one, just trying out the settings.

Ultimately I'm quite satisfied with the quality of photos this camera takes. I like that there are more manual options for people like me, who aren't always 'point-and-shoot' (amateur) photographers.


Yeah, Myst had to get in on the action as well and I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

Love it Meg!! If I had not convinced Andy to let me buy a new camera before we moved I would be jumping on the band wagon and getting one of these! Great photos!