Tuesday 17 May 2011

Y3 - 229/365: I Just Want You Close


Today's free Toys R Us Lego toy was a Ninja Dragon Fighter! Too bad my little ninja couldn't stay awake for the walk back. He was quite cranky and clingy so I put him in the Moby and within seconds of being cocooned, he was spark out! So yep, that meant 2 miles back home with a 23 lb., sleeping toddler strapped to my chest.


Even after his morning nap, he was still quite clingy, which meant that not a lot of housework got completed. I kind of don't mind as much though because I'll take Ryan cuddles any day, any time over laundry! I keep thinking that one day he won't be so eager to want snuggles from Mommy.


I thought I'd throw in this little update...a new, improved shampoo-mohawk! His hair is getting to much longer now!

No comments: