Friday 6 May 2011

Y3 - 218/365: A Day "Off"...Sort of...


A little chit-chat when Ryan returned home today revealed my little Romeo has a little girlfriend!

There's a little girl at his childminder's who is just a bit older and we're told she has really taken a shine to Ryan. He likes to go and try to sit on her lap when she's in the beanbag or just be as close to her as possible. I love that he's starting to make some little friends!

We decided to send him to the childminder today despite me not having any work because the house needed a good clean and we needed to sort through lots of old papers that we had been keeping for all the hoops I've been jumping through the past 3 years for the UK Border Agency. Now that I have my Indefinite Leave to Remain I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Plus, we pay a retainer fee each week to hold Ryan's place, so if I don't get work all week, then I may as well send him on a Friday if I have lots to get done at the house. As it turns out, it was a good call because I was able to clear through loads of rubbish and now have a nice box of papers to be shredded.

Yay for being productive!

No comments: