Tuesday 19 May 2009

Day 231 of 365: Addiction Delivered!


Back in action, baby!!

Our Sky router was delivered today...FINALLY!!

Let me just say THANK YOU to the Parcel Force angel! xx

This has been an absolute nightmare trying to get things sorted. They originally dispatched the first router on the 7th, which was ordered the 3rd and when we phoned they claimed it had been delivered. The problem with this is that it wasn't delivered to US as we were still without it. So, they dispatched this one on the 17th and we JUST got it today.

How did I make it through life before this?!

3 comments:

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

I would DIE without the Internet.. I hate it. :(

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

I mean I hate being without it! lol

Meg said...

I think part of me did, Christine. I think part of me did.

*sigh*